- Lisa: Yeah, she shot the door and the bullet stopped there; kind of like Superman, but it didn't come out.
- Courtney: Don't you mean, Supermanda?
- [while watching 3.07 Breach]
“Santa’s got a lightsabre, you know. Bet you didn’t hear that in any Christmas Carol.” —Courtney-Santa
“Want to have your photo taken with Santa? Put your webcam on.” —Courtney (it’s just sounding worse and worse)
“Give Santa a hug! It’s very lonely in the North Pole. Give me a hug! [they leave] You’ve broken Santa’s heart. Don’t think cookies and milk will make up for this, young lady.” —Courtney (dressed as Santa)
The Narnian Marshmallow
- Courtney: *pokes* why did you run away? Are you hiding in your tiny narnia like forest?
- Becca: LOL I didn't run away, I'm still right here
- Courtney: No you totally ran!!!
- Becca: NA UH!
- Courtney: Ya huh! You totally ran! You ran like a marshmallow runs from a campfire!!
- Becca: well I didn't want to get all burned!
- Courtney: ....you wouldnt have been burned....just a little singed...
- Becca: ... well I didn't wanna get singed!
- Courtney: then why are you a marshmallow?! you knew your fate from the beginning!
- Becca: Marshmallows don't always get a choice as to their lot in life
- Courtney: exactly! so why fight fate by running!
- Becca: cause though they don't always have a choice - Marshmallows can still attempt to live a long life
- Courtney: but.....but...ohhhh is that why the marshmallow ran to the narnia forest? so it could be accepted and live a long long time?
- Becca: Yes, exactly. The marshmallow wanted to live among the fauns and the badgers
- Courtney: *clings* NOOOO!!! MY MARSHMALLOW!!!
- Becca: but ... but... Narnia!
- Courtney: but...but... courtneyia
“Pollen, thou art a heartless bitch.” —Lisa
“Well frak you, frakker-frak!” —Lisa, to the weather forecast
“The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.” —
G.K. Chesterton (via libraryland)
I hereby challenge @mynameisme91 to write a poem about cheese.