“News Reporter: “There’s no doubt about it, Twilight fans are the most devoted fans in the world.” …Umm.. AT fans kick twilight fans asses! - Courtney” —
- 10 May. Skype.
- Ki: If I am able to save the money (which i am confident that it can happen) I have decided to spend December with my other Aussie friends...my secret ones
- Becca: ... you have secret Aussie friends??!
- Court: hahaha fair enough
- Becca: (sniff)
- Court: psst becca....they be ninjas!!
- Ki: yeah they are taller
- Becca: I'm so sad now. I can't believe you've been cheating on us with other, taller friends
- Court: *hugs Becca*
- Ki: shut up becca! You are so wiggle dancing!
- Becca: *hugs Courtney*
- Court: its ok Becca...we can just stalk her...
- Becca: Can I wear a trenchcoat and dark glasses?
- Court: of course
- Becca: well okay then
- Court: ...but we have to be wearing clothes under the trench coats!!
- Becca: DEAL!
- Court: otherwise thats just creepy.
- 9 May. Skype.
- Becca: OOOO OOO! I got it! I know! and the flight will be really cheap!! OOH pick me!
- Ki: oh jeeze. fine. becca
- Court: learn to fly perhaps?
- Ki: not helping Court
- Becca: We'll take you up to the top of a tall building and give you a cape (it'll be sparkly). Then we'll get one of those super dooper industrial fans, but it behind you and turn it up REALLY high - point you towards Australia and you'll zoom right here
- Lisa: hehehe
- Court: ....was i really that far off?
- Lisa: nope
- Ki: no...thats the sad part
- Becca: but yours didn't have a cape
- 29 May. Skype.
- (Lisa is currently singing a medley of different random non-english songs.((to clarify: Lisa has an awesome voice...we just wanted her to shutup for a minute! :p LOVE YOU LISA!)) Becca and I are typing to each other.)
- Becca: hey court?
- Court: yeah
- Becca: in december, you and me are stealing her mic
- Court: YES!!!!!
- Becca: Hey court?
- Court: yes?
- Becca: can we tie her mic to the tree?
- Court: PLEASE!!!
- Becca: so one more question?
- Court : ....reckon she'll run outta songs eventually? yea?
- Becca: no. why the heck don't we just hang up on her?
- Court: good point
- (at this point I hit the 'End Call' button and hung up on her.....only to call back a second later and she was STILL SINGING!!)
Night of epic skype failage.
- 10 May. Skype.
- Lisa: join call frakker
- Court: ....frak you you frakker with the crown!
- Lisa: ive got the crown I am the Crown FEEL THE POWER OF THE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Becca: hey, powermonger (napoleonic or otherwise) how come I can't hear you?
- Court : ...cause shes saying nothing?
- Becca: oooh k
- Court: lol i dunno!
In trouble with the law...
- Police car: *flashing lights*
- Becca: huh? Is that for me? *pulls over*
- Police car: *parks behind Bella so I can't escape*
- Becca: *gulp*
- Policeman: *swagger all police-man like* Excuse me miss, do you know why you've been pulled over tonight?
- Becca: *panic, though thankfully appears calm* No, I don't, I'm sorry.
- Policeman: Ah, it's just random. *big grin*
- Beth: *laughs hysterically while police check my license*
- Becca: *resists urge to growl at policeman*
Love Ninja strikes again
- Bethany: *opens door* Who the hell is 'love ninja chronicles'?
- Becca: Huh?
- Bethany: 'Love ninja chronicles' - they followed me on tumblr.
- Becca: Oh, that's Courtney.
- Bethany: Okay. *leaves*
Remind you of anyone?
- Courtney: *sings* I look before I leap, I love margins and discipline. I make lists in my sleep, baby what's my sin?- remind anyone of someone?
- Lisa: someone who falls asleep during skype chats!!
Not a happy ending
- Courtney: Can I have a happy cookie story?
- Becca: No, cause it’ll get eaten.
- Lisa: Courtney?
- Courtney: I don't want to watch Farscape. It's some ugly guy in rubbish pants.
- Lisa: *shun*
- Courtney: I'm dead in December, aren't I?
- Becca: Cause in my head, only Hawaii has pineapples.
- Courtney: Yeah, cause in up our coast we don't have the Big Pineapple.
- Becca: Yeah, but it's from Hawaii. Kinda like how the French made the Statue of Liberty, the Hawaiianinians made the big pineapple.
“A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe.” - Madeline L’Engle” —