❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ Fangirling Amanda Tapping
Finding someone who likes the same things as you
In real life:
- Becca: No Amanda legs for you!
- Courtney: *gasp*
- SarahDude: Your Amanda leg privileges have been revoked.
- Courtney: muggle technology doesnt work at hogwarts? really?
- Becca: Yup, or in the wizarding world
- Courtney: one word. toilet.
- Becca: the water in the bowl is a portkey
- Becca: ...awkward
- Becca: Also, I'm lying
- Courtney: exactly
- Becca: shush
- SarahDude: *highfives*
- Lisawind: *highfives*
- SarahDude: I feel like I've achieved something...I'm just not entirely sure what that might be
- Lisawind: lol same here. just go with it. victory is good
- Becca: pfft. you achieved nothing. You're both still cute.
- LisaWind: oh oh! on a scale of one to dorky how dorky do you want your christmas present? secretly dorky? fan of hte show dorky? dorky? won't leave the house dorky/geeky/becca is a nerd?
- Becca: Dude. To whom are you talking?
- LisaWind: lol I know you're dorktastic but sometimes even mega!geeks are required to appear normal. this requires accessories n things
- SarahDude: normal is dull though, and @rebeccavoy is anything but dull (in the good way)
- LisaWind: this is true and dull is so boring. becca's too fun for that. *schemes*
- Becca: I am both agreeing and am scared of the scheming
- SarahDude: hush and embrace the scheming.
- LisaWind: you're going to be fine.
- Lisawind: What she said.
- Becca: I have no choice in the matter, do I?
- Lisawind: ahhhhhhhh payback! *dances* heeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- Becca: HEY! I'm kind and loving, and never say anything you don't like. Why the payback?
- Lisawind: you are but you're freakishly hard to argue with. it's not fair.
- Becca: *flicks hair* I'm skilled like that.
- LisaWind: granola all over my computer screen
“Tea is the best thing ever. it fixes everything but the ozone layer.” —LisaWind
- LisaWind: ps - we've added J to the list of people who think felicia reminds me of them and vice versa
- Becca: SEE! I TOLD YOU! It's a universal recognition
- LisaWind: yeah. anything supported by the aussies, rin, and j is kind of hard to argue with. I've given up trying
- Becca: FINALLY! Now, let's get started on the 'cute' issue
- LisaWind: no just no like hell no not going to happen. nope. nope. never.
- Becca: Do I have to contact Rin and Justine directly? Cause I'm fairly certain that I'd stoop that low.
- LisaWind: oh I know you would. you won't win rin over. J maybe, but neither of us would take it very seriously.
- Becca: now why'd you have to go and say a thing like that for?
- LisaWind: because you are an awesome if a stubborn becca and it's the truth. you shall not wiiiiiiiiiin.
- Becca: I AM INDEED AWESOME AND NOT AT ALL STUBBORN!!!! ...now go write me my Walter/Carolyn fic.
- LisaWind: @PaganX @rebeccavoy *headdesk* why do you guys always do this on nights when I've gotten no sleep and am too tired to actually headdesk?
- Becca: @windandthestars oh no no no, we do this EVERY night. You just always seem to luck out when it's your turn.
- LisaWind: lmao this is true
“holy adorableness batman!! The cuteness level of that photo will make all of Gotham slip into an ‘awww’ coma!” —Courtney
- LisaWind: I keep saying things like @REBECCAVOY and KNITTING and OH NOES and SAVE ME and *giggle giggle*
- Becca: LOL! I have no idea why, but I'm loving it
- Becca: Oh geez, I just realised why. Are you KnitPicking?